Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going Home...

I will shortly be on my way home for Thanksgiving, and I just have to say that I hate airports. Airports are almost as bad for me as a school day, and they happen all at once, so they're harder.

How different my experience of going home for break is from other people's. Others can pack, clean, and study the night before they leave, take their final the next day, hang out with friends, and head home--and still have energy to be excited. I packed yesterday, was too exhausted to study properly, and fell asleep triyng not to scream as my pain jumped around; cleaned today, and was too exhausted to focus on my final; and have spent the last hour sitting on my bed desperately trying to regain some energy so I can manage the airport.

Ever wonder why I'm not hanging out with my friends nearly so much anymore? Yeah. This is why.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments: