Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trying and Failing to Stay Happy

I have spent my weekend trying to reinstate happiness and youth into my life. Last night I had a sleepover with "Margaret"; today I cleaned my room and did my laundry, and I'm planning to do the homework that's due tomorrow later tonight, but other than that, I have been recreating.

I finished a knitting project and started another one. I finished a book I started yesterday. I've been coloring, surfing the internet, and listening to my favorite music. What's the problem?

I'm tired! Under my eyes, my shadows have shadows! I've woken up four or five time a night, the past three nights, to fix my blankets: they keep sagging in the middle and I can't figure out how to fix that. Every night, before I get into bed, I try something new to fix the problem; every night they sag again. Last night I slept for six hours...and woke up three or four times. Once every two hours!!!

I'm so tired; all I want is a little bit of real sleep so I can gain some energy and strength back. I am so tired...just so tired...

EDITED: I need to go do my homework...I should go do my homework...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda goin through the same thing, just trying to stay happy. =) My social life i guess is normal for a teen, but i have to constantly deal with jerks that have nothing better to do that to make fun of me.

free_to_dream said...

Anonymous,

Please report this. Although I don't blog about it much, I went through this same thing for years. Please get help to make this stop so you can just BE happy.