Thursday, January 29, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday

OK, it's early, but I don't know if I'll have time later.

My theme for this week is boy friends. I do not at the moment have a boyfriend, but my best friend outside the family and my younger brother (who really is like another best friend) are both boys. I couldn't decide which one's picture to post, so I will post both.

First is a picture of "John" from our class trip to Charleston, SC last year. I took any number of pictures of him when he didn't know it, and when I asked him to turn around for a picture, this is what I got. I truly believe God is at work when we're together and he's looking out for me.


Second (only on this post, never in my heart) is my brother, "Leo". I remember holding him in my lap at the hospital on August 4, 1996...loving him as a baby...hating him as a toddler...fighting like cats and dogs because we were so angry at life and then turning around and comforting each other...laughing and playing and swimming together...this amazingly exuberant, cheerful person challenges me to reach new heights..."Leo", here's to you!

I looked, I did, but I couldn't find a picture of my older brother. "Isaac", I love you too!




No comments: