Friday, October 10, 2008

Make It Stop!

Oh, my Lord, I hurt like bloody hell. Now, I don't swear very often, nor do I invoke God's name on a regular basis, nor do I enjoy complaining about pain. But seriously, this is absolutely too much for anyone to deal with. My feet are burning from the inside out (they usually burn from the outside in; yes, it makes a difference), and for a while it felt like they were being unzipped. I don't know exactly what I mean by that (it's one of those weird sensations that I can't remember if it isn't currently happening), but that's what it felt like.

I don't know why this is happening...it could be because I overdid yesterday. It could be because of the weather. (??? Haven't found a link yet, but you never know...) It could be totally unrelated to anything going on in my life. All I know is that if this doesn't stop soon I am goin gto EXPLODE. This pain is KILLING me. It is EATING ME ALIVE. I want it to stop! Make it stop! Make it stop!

(I know this isn't my usual upbeat blog post. Sorry.)

No comments: