Monday, December 8, 2008

Hmm...[not sure what to title this]

OK, so I'm bored,and I'm curious, and this is something I've wanted to do for a while, so here goes.

If you read this blog regularly, and plan on continuing, please comment here and let me know who you are. If you're from school, a name will suffice; if I've never met you in real life, please tell me a little bit about yourself. Don't feel obligated to do this; I'd just loved to see what size group I've reached and who and where they are.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah, I don't feel comfortable leaving my name but this blog is great!!! keep blogging girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm from AHA...but I'm not leaving a name.

See you later ;)

Anonymous said...

also from AHA... keep it up, girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm from the companion doll group, and while we've never met, we have exchanged a couple of messages there. You may remember me from my companion, Ariel Shelley. :-)

Anonymous said...

hi i read this too but sorry not leaving a name ;)

Amber said...

I'm reading this rather far behind, I might add, and enjoying it a lot. I'm 22, and halfway through this year while in college, I developed RSD in my arm/hand. I'm dealing with it slowly, and I'm enjoying reading your posts.