Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Because Blogging when I Should be Doing Homework is *Totally* Acceptable...

Note that "Should be Doing Homework" in the title. I should be doing homework. I really, really should. All I've done so far is finish my Chanson de Geste (epic poem in the style of the Old French) for English class, review for my Arabic quiz tomorrow, and finish up an algebra worksheet. I still have chemistry problems, two Hebrew worksheets, and studying for my history quiz on Friday.

So I should be doing homework, but I can't. I am just burned out, "fizzled" if you will. Never in my life did I imagine anything could hurt like I was today. Purely unbelievable...a nightmare of an existence...for hours and hours and hours, longer than usual. I'm also exhausted because I got to bed late last night...because I was too tired to move for half an hour after I decided I wanted to go to bed. Notice the irony here?

And, of course, the fire alarms in my dorm and the dorm next door had to choose tonight to go off twice...not once, but twice...so we had to vacate the dorm twice.

People who care about me, if you were ever tempted to comment here, tonight is the night. I need you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome, Sarah.

Amber said...

I totally know how you feel. I have RSD in my left arm/hand, and I am currently so tired I can't concentrate on homework. Ironically, I'm avoiding it by reading your blog :-)