Monday, February 16, 2009

Grueling

Grueling day of physical therapy. Fell ten times. Cried twice, not counting the time I completely lost it. Lost it (major sobbing, yelling at everybody) once. I am now going to take a shower and have a nap.

UPDATE: After a shower and half an hour lying down, I feel much better. I have my energy back, and I am not hurting. Read that again: After doing more active stuff than I usually manage in three days, and only an hour or two of rest, I am NOT HURTING. Looking forward to good results from this program after all.

UPDATE: I feel so proud of myself for today, and energized! If God wants to test me, He is going to have to make it a lot harder than this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. I know that what you will be doing over the next few weeks will be very hard.
I was thrilled to see that you had some time pain free during your first day of therapy! I hope you will continue to experience such positive events while you're in treatment, and return to us feeling able to do all the things you'd like but haven't been able to do.

K

Anonymous said...

You're doing great, girl!