Monday, March 21, 2011

Saw my Doctor

So I went to see my doctor today. We sat in his office and talked about my symptoms. I didn't fully realize how weird this whole thing is until he was touching my arms, legs, stomach, etc. I had told him that I was full body hypersensitive, but it took his asking, "So all this hurts?" and my answering affirmatively before I connected the dots to..."Oh sh*t."

I am on the waitlist for his rehab program (the same one in which I participated in February of 2009) but that waitlist is...wait for it...56 kids long. Yup, that's right: fifty six.

In the meantime, my doctor wants me to triple my treadmill activity to 45 minutes a day. He also sent me home with an informational packet and instructional DVD to give to a physical therapist around here to teach him/her how to mimic the hospital program.

So, that's my day in a nutshell!

No comments: