Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Have Crossed the Threshold...

...into overnight pain. Not bad, and I don't think I can feel it when I sleep, but definitely there. I woke up several times last night and could feel the pain (just a little) each time.

I am already hurting as badly as I do after PT, and I haven't done it yet today. I'm scared of exercising. Of course I'll do it anyway, though.

I miss "John", who's home for the weekend (we are having a long weekend in between trimesters), and "Elijah", a day student. I have a new friend, "Michael", whom I could probably email, but I don't feel as if I've known him long enough to trust him like that yet. In short, I feel alone today...and lonely.

I have, however, gotten active on the message boards of "butyoudontlooksick.com" again. It is a great comfort to be among others with chronic illnesses/conditions, even if only online.

3 comments:

Clojio said...

Hi Sarah

I'm sorry to hear you continue to get worse.
The offer is still open for you to email me for a chat - I know it's not the same as actually being there though.

Have you had any correspondence with your doctors?

What's your handle over at BYDLS.com? I'm fairly active over there too.

Hugs. x

free_to_dream said...

Hi Clojio,

I have an appointment with my doctor on March 21. My handle at BYDLS is free_to_dream. What's yours?

Clojio said...

Ah - I've seen your name over the last couple of days. I'm there as Gravity. x