Sunday, March 20, 2011

Full Body

No, I am not burning full body, at least not yet. But:

My hands are misbehaving inconsistently. There are times when they feel perfectly normal. There are times when touching things is unpleasant. And there are times, such as now, when they just hurt--constantly.

I itch in multiple places at once, pretty much all the time. If I scratch, it burns and blossoms into pain. If I rub hard, it feels as if I have bruised myself. If I rub lightly, the itch does not go away. It's a constant balance between itching and hurting.

Also, my whole body is hypersensitive to touch etc. The other night, "John" gave me a hug and patted me on the back, and it hurt.

As far as I'm concerned, my doctor's appointment (tomorrow!) cannot come soon enough.

1 comment:

Clojio said...

Good luck tomorrow, Sarah. Do let us know. xx