Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nothing to Say...

...but I need to be heard so I am going to start typing, see what happens, and most likely post the results.

My pain really is getting worse by the day. I thought I was having a "good" day today...and then I started really walking somewhere for the first time since lunch...and I immediately knew it was no longer a "good" day. My courage and strength, however, are also building: however bad the pain the day before was, I wake up the next day able to tolerate slightly worse than that. As long as my strength gain keeps up with my pain gain, I'm good.

It's hard for me to deal with the fact that a boy in my class has leukemia at the same time as my being in pain. I don't really feel comfortable posting detailed feelings here (some of them could be taken the wrong way, and I don't want to risk it), but it's hard.

I was too tired to do more than an hour of reading for biology tonight...and I have mountains (almost four more chapters) of biology to read before the next test. I didn't do any homework at all during study hall yesterday because I was too upset over the boy in my class (I'll call him "Nate") and related issues, so now I'm behind.

So yeah...I'm tired, and I'm hurting, and I needed to vent. Thank you all for "listening".

No comments: