Sunday, February 27, 2011

Restarting, Unfortunately

A week and a half or so ago, I dropped a ball on my foot and the RND got really bad again. Although I am fighting hard (treadmill, PT, etc.) the pain is getting worse almost by the day. My friends are sick of hearing about it and while I cannot say that I blame them, I do need an outlet to gripe about pain. This blog will be my outlet again and hopefully prevent the RND from taking over my mental/emotional life. So, faithful readers, welcome back!

1 comment:

Clojio said...

Oh, I am so sorry to read this!
I only came to this blog to find your bipolar blog, and a chill went right through me when I saw a new post.

You've made massive improvements before and you can again. This is just a setback.

Massive hugs. I for one am here to gripe to. I believe your pain.
xxxx