Thursday, July 28, 2011

What's the Point?

What's the point of talking about pain? It won't make things any better. It won't make it go away.

What's the point of talking about pain? I will suffer whether or not I speak up.

What's the point of talking about pain?

People are listening. That is the point. I am not alone. That is the point.

And wow do I feel bad today. During physical therapy, I just about literally hurt everywhere. Even now, I get intermittent pains in my face radiating down my back and out into my arms. My feet are at about a steady five or six, and possibly getting worse.

And I have been on my doctor's waiting list for almost five months now.

1 comment:

RS said...

Talking about pain won't make you better. But it will definitely make you feel better. So talk. Laugh, smile and share. Take care :)