Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Updates

Sorry so long between posts. I have been dealing with betrayal by someone I thought was a friend. I must be rather cryptic on the Internet but suffice to say it's been difficult.

Last week my senior class at school went to Virginia Beach and I had an excellent time! We went surfing, shopping, and banana boating. Pain was roaring in the background the entire time, and I did have to talk about it some. It interferes with my memories of fun, but I am trying to hold onto them nonetheless.

I really have been in horrible pain the last couple of weeks. I just need to say that and have it registered.

Most excitingly, I graduated high school yesterday! I am done with high school! Wow!

2 comments:

Clojio said...

Hey, congratulations!
Graduating high school is a huge achievement, especially with all the health problems you've had.
What happens for you now?

xxxx

free_to_dream said...

I will be attending college (I'm not comfortable stating the name on here) in NJ in the fall. This summer I have an internship for my local congressman. Thanks for your interest!